24x7LiveUpdate.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines our procedures regarding the removal of infringing content from our website and our response to copyright infringement notices.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on 24x7LiveUpdate.com infringes upon your copyright, please submit a written notification to our designated Copyright Agent. Your notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material, including specific URLs or other identifying information to enable us to locate the material.
- Sufficient information for us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submission of Copyright Infringement Notice
Please send your copyright infringement notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
[Copyright Agent’s Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number]
Action on Copyright Infringement Notice
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notice, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- Notify the user who posted the content about the removal or disabling of access.
- Provide the user with the opportunity to submit a counter-notification, as outlined in the DMCA.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled in error or due to a misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user who posted the content.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before its removal or disabling.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in the jurisdiction where your address is located (or, if outside the United States, in the Northern District of California), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original copyright infringement notification or an agent of such person.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy or any other aspect of our website, please contact us through the information provided on our Contact Us page.
By using 24x7LiveUpdate.com, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with this DMCA Policy. Thank you for your cooperation in respecting copyright laws and protecting intellectual property rights.